News & Events
Diversity & Inclusion
Careers at Generation Invent
News & Events
Diversity & Inclusion
Careers at Generation Invent
- Sales Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs
- Corporate Careers
- Current Job Openings
- Job Fairs
- Career Videos
- Best Places to Work
Generation Invent is always looking for the right people to join our team as internal employees. We are seeking talented, motivated individuals who want to begin an exciting and rewarding career in a sales-oriented company. As a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry, you can be one of the aspiring individuals that choose Generation Invent as a place to launch and grow your career.
Start a Rewarding Career at Generation Invent
Where will an Generation Invent Recruiting and Sales Job take you? Our strong, diverse recruiting and sales team is the backbone of our organization. That’s why each year we hire the best and brightest candidates to become part of our talented team of recruiters. Find out more..
Where will an Generation Invent Customer Service Job take you? A customer service job at Generation Invent will enable you to learn the fundamentals of business policies and practices, communication, prioritization and other leadership skills to further your career. As a customer support professional, you will be responsible for ensuring that Generation Invent’s contract employees, clients and the office staff receive superior human resource, payroll and benefits support. Find out more..
Where will an Generation Invent Corporate Career take you? A corporate career at Generation Invent will enable you to learn the fundamentals of business policies and practices, communication, prioritization and other leadership skills to further your career. If you’re interested in training and development, marketing, human resources, finance or operations, working in a corporate environment at Generation Invent may be the right opportunity for you. Find out more..
Generation Invent has a unique company culture that values character over experience. Our recruiting and sales team is made up of thousands of people like you, many of whom are beginning their careers. Generation Invent’s culture promotes growth, diversity, development, encouragement and competitiveness. It is a culture that fosters team work from top to bottom, while challenging and helping those around you. Generation Invent is an ideal workplace for anyone who wants to start a challenging career within a positive and fun work environment. Check out our social sites and view our video testimonials to hear what our recruiters have to say about being an Generation Invent employee.
Generation Invent is a rapidly growing and respected company in a flourishing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, Generation Invent is the largest U.S. staffing firm for clinical and scientific, office and clerical, industrial, and engineering jobs. Working for Generation Invent, you’ll be uniquely positioned to take part in our continuous growth. Don’t understand what exactly the recruiting and staffing industry entails? Check out our brief overview of the booming industry.
Your career at Generation Invent can take many different paths, providing you with the professional skills to help you advance in your occupation. With our “promote from within” philosophy, a high-performing individual at Generation Invent can expect numerous opportunities for career growth and rewards your success in each role along the way.
At Generation Invent, you’ll be paid based on your performance. Recruiting and sales jobs are salary plus commission-based while careers at corporate and in customer service offer performance-based bonuses.
Our training programs are designed to make you a recruiting and staffing industry expert. We develop the skills you need to be successful from the start and help you progress at each phase of your career. At Generation Invent, we provide extensive training giving each individual the tools and resources, as well as the opportunity to grow within the company and succeed.
At Generation Invent, we strive to create an environment of inclusiveness where every employee is valued and respected for their unique differences. An inclusive workplace enriches our employee and customer experience, drives innovation and optimizes our performance as an organization.
The employees that make up our workforce are customer-focused, driven, honest, hardworking and committed. Our employees possess a determination to find the right fit between a candidate and company. Our recruiters and account managers are not just focused on the perfect outcome; but are expected to uphold our superior customer service and are committed to doing the right thing throughout the entire process. They take pride in what they do because their job is to change lives by providing contractors with the right job opportunity and to deliver quality workforce and service for our clients.
What we look for in Potential Employees
“It isn’t the type of environment that puts you in the middle and expects you to run, but instead, they help you out with baby steps until you can crawl, then you see yourself running by yourself.”
“Generation Invent provides an opportunity to work with a company that has strong values and looks to promote from within. Growth within the company is essential.”
“Generation Invent” has a culture that nurtures the growth of its employees. Time is invested into all of us.”
“Generation Invent provides a competitive team environment that pushes you to do better than you think you can, with an emphasis on developing one another while you achieve personal and company goals.”
There are many benefits of working for Generation Invent, including a competitive salary, training to advance your career and a culture that is unmatched in the industry. Working as an internal employee of Generation Invent, you’ll enjoy a premium comprehensive benefits package that is competitive with any in the industry.
Take Advantage of Generation Invent’s Benefits
- Medical: BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA). Generation Invent makes annual contributions to the HSA.
- Dental: Comprehensive plan provided by MetLife for all internal employees, with a portion of the cost covered by Generation Invent.
- Vision: Vision Service Plan (VSP) with coverage on eye exams and new glasses or contacts.
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment: Employees receive benefits equal to one times their annual salary at no cost to them.
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability: Provided at no cost to the employee.
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/529 Plan: We offer plans to save for retirement and college.
- Tuition Reimbursement: We offer tuition reimbursement for career-related courses after six months.
- Employee Discount Program: Discounts on car rentals, electronics, entertainment, fashion, travel and many other services.
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account: Pre-tax benefit used to offset dependent care expenses.
- Employee Assistance Program: Confidential Counseling for emotional, legal, financial and other personal issues at no cost to the employee.
- Paid Holidays: Ours include: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Vacation: Earn 10 days off each year.
- Personal Days: You have six days a year to augment your vacation and paid holidays.
- Celebration Days: Two days of paid time off above and beyond vacation and personal that can be used anytime during the year for holidays that are important to you.